To improve the awareness of Information Security among employees.
By attending this course you or your employees will understand the security threats that exist both in your work place and on line. You will understand what to look out for and measures you can take to combat against these threats.
We are able to tailor these courses around the companies policies to provide understanding of why the policies are there and how they help to protect against security threats, as well as to let you know what to do if you do see something that doesn’t look right.
The course aims to ensure your employees understand;
- the company’s IT security policies
- their role in IT security
- common internet security threats
- how to create strong passwords
- how to protect information when using external devices and removable media
- how to identify fraudulent, or phishing, emails
- the social engineering techniques commonly employed by cyber criminals and how they can compromise IT security
The content of our Information Security Awareness training is tailored to your requirements however these key areas are at the core of each session
- Password Best Practice
- Logical Access, e.g. account sharing
- Physical Access, e.g. use of ID passes, suspicious
- E-mail Security including phishing
- Social Engineering Techniques
- Safe Social Networking
Each session will feature practical elements designed to complement these key areas.
Who should attend?
All candidates will be provided with a certificate of completion following the course
To tailor the course content to your existing Information Security policy or practices we will need copies of documentation.
Session Details and Pricing
- £1200 per day for up to 10 delegates, plus £100 per additional delegate
- Maximum 2 sessions per day
- Maximum 10 delegates per session
On site at customer office or at an agreed alternative location.
If you would like to discuss your training needs in more detail, please call us on 0203 728 6555, or send us a message using the form below and a training consultant will be in touch.