To effectively manage information security in your department
By attending this course you will understand how to implement and manage an information security program in your department, measure awareness and identify the security threats that exist both in your work place and on line. You will understand how to assess these threats and prepare for a security incident.
We are able to tailor these courses around companies’ policies to provide understanding of why the policies are there, how they help to protect against security threats and how you can best communicate the policies to your employees.
The course aims to ensure you can:
- Establish an efficient information security program
- Ensure all employees are aware of their responsibilities
- Measuring security awareness
- Recognise the skills your employees might need to perform their role in line with information security best practice
- Anticipate and mitigate threats
- Assess risks, including insider threats
- Set up a method for risk assessment and
- Prepare for security incidents
The content of our Security Awareness training is tailored to your requirements however these key areas are at the core of each session
- Managing an information security policy
- Effective communication of an information security policy to employees
- Physical and logical access control best practice
- How to monitor and measure security awareness including risk assessments
- How to prepare for a security incident
- Common threats
Each session will feature practical elements designed to complement these key areas.
Who should attend?
- Information security officers
- Managers or supervisors
All candidates will be provided with a certificate of completion following the course
To tailor the course content to your existing Information Security policy or practices we will need copies of documentation.
Session Details and Pricing
- £1200 per day for up to 5 delegates
- Maximum 2 sessions per day
- Maximum 10 delegates per session
On site at customer office or at an agreed alternative location
If you would like to discuss your training needs in more detail, please call us on 0203 728 6555, or send us a message using the form below and a training consultant will be in touch.