Cyber Essentials is a government-backed, industry supported scheme to help organisations protect themselves against common cyber attacks. There are a number of benefits for companies that become Cyber Essentials certified including:
- Eligibility for free Cyber Insurance cover for up to £25,000 in the event of a breach.
- The reassurance to employees, directors and customers that the company consider security seriously and are taking preventative actions to reduce the threat from cyber-attacks;
- The capability for the company to act quickly to address vulnerabilities and targeted risks;
- The ability to be considered for government contracts by having the appropriate certification;
- The potential for cyber-insurance premiums to be reduced by the company demonstrating that they are compliant with the scheme.
Once we have received your payment, we will set up your on-line assessment account, and you can complete the on-line self-assessment questionnaire from there. Our certification team will assess your responses, and issue you with your CES certificate if you pass.
Please note – The turnaround time for this service is between 3 – 5 workings days. There is an express 24 hours service. please click here for more information
Please note – The password for the on-line assessment account will be texted to a mobile number. Please provide a mobile number when ordering.