Security and governance audits are an analysis of a company’s technical landscape including the software and hardware systems, IT processes and plans and resources such as IT personnel.
The audit process provides assurance that any security controls have been designed effectively, and are being managed and performed as designed.
The benefits of security and governance audit and assurance are;
- Identification and Reduction of Risk
- Process Weakness Identification and Improvement
- Staff Skills Gaps are highlighted
- Improved Security
- Appropriateness of Governance Structure
- Regulatory Compliance
Our Consulting Services
Our audit consultants are CISA-certified senior IT auditors, with a strong background in information security assurance and compliance. With extensive experience in security and governance internal audit and auditing IT within large and small organisations, we can provide the expertise you need to gain comfort that your IT function is performing effectively and within your risk appetite.
We offer several security and governance audit & assurance services to choose from. These include:
- Development of IT audit universe
- Development of IT audit plan
- Development of IT audit methodologies
- Performing third party security reviews
- Performing cyber security technical reviews
- Performing IT governance and compliance audits
- Performing IT system or process audits
- Audit Quality Assurance
We aim to be flexible and responsive in our approach to providing IT auditing and assurance services and as a result we can tailor our service to your specific needs.
Our Audit Process
We have developed our own standard audit process to ensure the quality and timeliness of our audit work however if you have a formal audit process, we can adjust our activities accordingly.